She was picked up from a Maria statue at birth, and was raised by the Sanzen’in Household. She received elite education, entered Hakuou Academy at the age of 10, and became a “chibi” Student Council President. She was a maid who was skillful in a wide range of things, from housework to video games. She often offered snarky comments or acted like an airhead.
Ultimate Move: 2
Maria’s history (With luck index)
Adopted by the Sanzen’in Household: 2
Becoming the Student Council President: 5
Becoming Nagi’s maid: 7
Meeting Hayate for the first time in the bath: -5
Coming second in the First Character Poll: 5
Coming fifth in the Third Character Poll: -5
Living with Nagi in the apartment: 0
Doughnut Gunso’s comments
Good. There is no need for me to go on strike. I am not sure about next week, though…
- According to Google Chrome, both “snarkiness” and “airheadedness” are not proper English. I only hope that you would understand what these two words mean.
- There seems to be no ambiguity in Maria’s history, as there is no “unknown” event.
- The worst moment in Maria’s life so far was at her birth. This is understandable as she was an abandoned infant.
- The Sanzen’in Household did make Maria’s life better and better, while a certain Ayasaki Hayate ruined her life again…
- The Character Polls surely were big events in Maria’s life! It also means that, so far, there is nothing else in Maria’s history worth mentioning…
Then what about the “Character Ranking” for the movie…?